Pink Pages     MyLocalHero 2022     Advertise with us     

BreakingYourLocalNews

SORRY SAGA: Radlett road dispute continues despite search for resolution

 Published on: 30th June 2024   |   By: Sophia Sheera   |   Category: Uncategorized

According to a statement sent to RADLETTnews by Aldenham Parish Council (APC), a dispute that has raged on since 2017 has finally been put to rest.

However, correspondence from Hertsmere Borough Council (HBC) suggests that the problem has yet to be solved.

In the last edition of RADLETTnews, we reported that the road next to the allotments at Phillimore Recreation Ground had been the focus of a second Breach of Condition Notice by HBC, meaning that APC would have to dig it up for a second time.

An APC spokesperson said on June 10: “Thankfully, a meeting has now happened and the breach notice has been withdrawn, as Hertsmere Planning accepts that the road was built as agreed.”

However, a spokesperson for HBC said on June 20: “As it stands, a Breach of Condition Notice remains in place. We are aware that works have been carried out to the track and are currently assessing those in respect of their compliance with the Breach of Condition Notice.

“We must decide whether it is expedient to continue with enforcement action.”

The search for a resolution continues.

Sign up to get weekly local news updates & offers:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

0 Comments

Leave a comment

*

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Top