A production company is looking for contributors in Hertfordshire to feature in a new series which challenges and covers current topical issues in society.
Equal Productions, who have delivered shows for CNBC and the Brit Music Awards, are preparing for an exciting new project but need your help to make it possible.
They are seeking contributors to share their opinions and experiences relating to some of the most relevant topics currently dominating global press coverage and social media, tackling each subject openly and honestly in a challenging way.
Each topic will be covered as a standalone video featured on its upcoming YouTube channel as well as featured on social media as they challenge and cover the issues that matter to you.
The headlines and topics to be covered in the first season include;
- Make up: do you know what’s in your cosmetics?
- Recycling: why is it good for the environment?
- Fashion: the influence of fashion on everyday life
- Bullying: from school to work place
- Mums at work: is there equality?
- Breast feeding: the stigma
- Gender neutral / gender fluid: is there confusion?
- Coming out in 2020: expressing your sexuality
- Appearance equality: Looking a certain way at work
- What does define a balanced diet?
- Cosmetic surgery: what’s the right age to start?
- The pressure of being a reality show celebrity
If you feel you can relate to these pertinent topics and challenge the ideals, contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org