Two further men have been charged with the murder of Luke O’Connell in Watford.
Mohammed Hussnain, aged 23, of St George’s Road, Watford, and Hamza Azad, aged 22, of Nicholas Close, Watford, were charged with murder last night (Thursday, November 14).
They are due to appear at Hatfield Remand Court today (Friday, November 15).
Luke, who was 26, died in hospital following an incident on Gammons Lane, Watford, which occurred just before 3am on Saturday, August 31.
Hussnain and Azad are the sixth and seventh men to be charged with murder, the five other men already charged are:
- Mohammed Haroon Azad, aged 21, of Nicholas Close, Watford.
- Shahnavaz Azad, aged 27, of Nicholas Close, Watford.
- Aamir Mustafa, aged 22, of St George’s Road, Watford.
- Umar Sarfraz, aged 21, of Whippendell Road, Watford.
- Hamza Shah, aged 19, of Hagden Lane, Watford.
A pre-trial preparation hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, December 3 at St Albans Crown Court.
A provisional trial court date has been set for Monday, March 2 2020 at St Albans Crown Court.