The Safer Neighbourhood Teams (SNT) in Hertsmere have set the policing priorities to focus on in Bushey, Radlett and Shenley over the next three months.
The SNT is responsible for fixing short and long-term neighbourhood issues such as anti-social behaviour and they work with local partners, including the council, to ensure that the borough is a safe place to live and work.
The following priorities have been set and a dedicated team of PCs and PCSOs will be working to address them:
Bushey and Radlett
- Anti-social behaviour in and around Park Avenue and Bushey North
- Anti-social behaviour in and around Battlers Green ‘Drive’, Phillimore Court and Scrubbitts Square in Radlett.
Potters Bar and Shenley
- Unlawful use of e-scooters across Potters Bar
- Speeding in Shenley, including Porters Park Drive, Black Lion Hill, London Road and Green Street
- Graffiti and vandalism around Potters Bar.
Safer Neighbourhood Inspector Rachael Robertson said: “These priorities have been set following responses from residents using our public feedback service echo and I thank them for taking the time in sharing what matters most to them.
“It’s really useful to understand what you would like to see from us.”