A man has been charged with a number of offences following an investigation by the Local Crime Unit in Hertsmere.
Robert Dorkings, 36, of Whitchurch Lane, Edgware, has been charged with the following:
- Three counts of robbery
- Three counts of possession of an offensive weapon in a public place
- Two counts of making off without payment
- One count of theft from a shop
- One count of possession of a knife blade/sharp pointed article in a public place
- One count of possession of class A drug
- One count of acquiring/using/possessing criminal property
- One count of fraudulently using a registration mark/registration document
- One count of using a motor vehicle on a road/public place without third-party insurance
- One count of driving a motor vehicle otherwise in accordance with a licence
He appeared at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court yesterday (Monday, April 3). He was remanded in custody and is next due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on Tuesday, May 2.
The charges relate to offences which are alleged to have been committed in Borehamwood, Bushey, Bushey Heath, Radlett, Hatfield, Edgware and Harrow between Sunday, March 5 and Saturday, April 1.
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report, speak to an operator in the Force Communications Room via the online web chat at herts.police.uk/contact or call the non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively, you can stay 100 per cent anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.