Watford’s first-team players took time out of their hectic training schedule to visit young fans at four of the Hornets’ Community Trusts fun summer holiday courses last month. The players answered questions, showed off their skills and signed posters for the excited young players at London Colney. Hundreds of children signed up to one of the many courses on offer during the fun-filled six-week programme of exciting football and multi-sport courses. Benefits of Watford’s CSE Trust courses include:
- Exclusive Watford FC player visits
- Opportunity to win trophies and medals
- Chance to learn new skills and meet new friends
- Be coached by Watford’s award-winning Trust team
- FREE gift for week long bookings
October half term courses and Christmas events are now available to view and book online so please do visit www.watfordfccsetrust.com to secure your child’s place.